1) CLERK, ARTISTIC ADMINISTRATION
- Minimum Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia
- Ability to converse in English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in preparing work permit / visa applications / performance passes
- Good interpersonal skills
- Provide administrative support and services to the Artistic Administration Department
- Undertake the preparations of all related processes with regards to Immigration and Central Agency for Application for Filming and Performance By Foreign Artists (PUSPAL)’s requirements on MPO musicians and substitute / extra musicians
- Plan and manage travel requirements for Artistic Administration’s staff
- Plan and implement document classification retention and system in compliance with confidentially requirement
Interested candidates are invited to submit a complete CV stating personal particulars, employment history, qualifications and current salary together with a passport sized photograph not later than 31 May 2017.
Please direct your applications to:
HRM & Administration Department
MALAYSIAN PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA
Level 2, Tower 2
PETRONAS Twin Towers
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
50088 Kuala Lumpur.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.