|20 August – 15 October 2019||Submission of application form (online)|
|16 October 2019||Closing date for application|
|22 October 2019||Date & time of auditions announcement|
|16 November 2019||External audition 1 for Season 19/20 (strings)|
|17 November 2019||External audition 2 for Season 19/20 (wind, brass, percussion)|
|22 November 2019||Audition results release|
|29 November 2019||Deadline for acceptance|
|8 December 2019||Full payment of membership fees due date|
THIS AUDITION IS NOW CLOSED
- Between the ages of 12 and 28 on the audition year.
- Musician with a minimum of Grade 7 ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal School of Music) or auditioned to at least the equivalent standard. **
- Continue to take lessons on first choice instrument.
- Holder of a Malaysian passport/Identification Card. *Exception to the age requirement may be made at the discretion of the MPYO. **
- There will be no Piano audition for Season 19/20
** Please note that proof of age, citizenship and ABRSM (or equivalent) level achieved may be requested at the MPYO’s discretion.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION FOR SEASON 2019
An application fee of RM50 must be included with the application form. You are required to attach a copy of the transaction receipt later on in this online form. This fee is refundable upon attendance at the audition. Shortlisted applicants who fail to attend the audition forfeit this fee.
Payment by bank transfer should be made as per bank details below:
Account Name: Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra
Account No.: 8001083985
Bank: CIMB Bank
- Applications must be received by 16 October 2019.
- For more information, please call : 03 2331 9298 (Shafrin Sabri) / 03 2331 0588 (Shafiq Hasif) or 03 2331 7008 (General line) or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Shortlisted applicants will receive an audition packet consisting of their assigned audition date and time. This will be e-mailed to you.
- Audition results will announced through website on 22 November 2019.