Here are the various ways to book our tickets, plus anything else you may want to know, compiled into one handy page for your convenience.
Download the Anniversary Special Brochure
Download the Booking Forms here, if you’re ordering by post or email.Booking Forms
Click here if you wish to purchase online.Online Booking
BY PHONE OR EMAIL
- PHONE: +603-2331 7007
- EMAIL: email@example.com
THE BOX OFFICE
DEWAN FILHARMONIK PETRONAS
Ground Floor, Tower 2,
PETRONAS Twin Towers,
Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088
AT THE BOX OFFICE
BOX OFFICE HOURS
- Tue-Sat: 10.30am to 6.30pm
- Performance nights: 10.30am to 9pm
- Performance Sundays: 12noon to concert time
- Closed on Mondays and Public Holidays unless a concert is scheduled.
- During non-concert week, Mon-Fri: 10.30am to 6.30pm (Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays)
The following credit cards are accepted
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Valid tickets are required for admittance into the concert hall.
- No refunds. All sales are final.
- Discounts cannot be combined.
- Concessions are only redeemable at the DFP Box Office.
- Dewan Filharmonik PETRONAS reserves the right to introduce discounts and other price changes, and vary seating arrangement without notice.
- Out of consideration for both audience and artists, children under the age of 8 are not allowed in the concert hall unless otherwise indicated.
- For Family Fun Day concerts, children aged 4 and above will be admitted with paid admission.
- The artistic programme (including all artists and repertoire) is subject to change without notice.
- Tickets may be exchanged up to 72 hours prior to the original performance for another performance in this Season. Exchanges are done on a ticket for ticket basis and any difference in price will either be charged or forfeited.
- All exchanges must be done in person at the Box Office and the original tickets must be returned.
- Lost/reprinted tickets cannot be exchanged.
- All exchanges carry a non-refundable fee of RM5 per ticket.
P = Premium
A = A Reserve
B = B Reserve
C = C Reserve
S = Suite
• Seating plan is subject to change.
A ticket purchased by a wheelchair user entitles him/her to a free ticket for a companion.