Here are the various ways to book our tickets, plus anything else you may want to know, compiled into one handy page for your convenience.
Download the 2017/18 Season Calendar
Download the Booking Forms here, if you’re ordering by post or email.Booking Forms
Click here if you wish to purchase online.Online Booking
BY PHONE OR EMAIL
- PHONE: +603-2331 7007
THE BOX OFFICE
DEWAN FILHARMONIK PETRONAS
Ground Floor, Tower 2,
PETRONAS Twin Towers,
Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088
AT THE BOX OFFICE
BOX OFFICE HOURS
- Tue-Sat: 10.30am to 6.30pm
- Performance nights: 10.30am to 9pm
- Performance Sundays: 12noon to concert time
- Closed on Mondays and Public Holidays unless a concert is scheduled.
- During non-concert week, Mon-Fri: 10.30am to 6.30pm (Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays)
The following credit cards are accepted
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Valid tickets are required for admittance into the concert hall.
- No refunds. All sales are final.
- Discounts cannot be combined.
- Concessions are only redeemable at the DFP Box Office.
- Dewan Filharmonik PETRONAS reserves the right to introduce discounts and other price changes, and vary seating arrangement without notice.
- Out of consideration for both audience and artists, children under the age of 8 are not allowed in the concert hall unless otherwise indicated.
- For Family Fun Day concerts, children aged 4 and above will be admitted with paid admission.
- The artistic programme (including all artists and repertoire) is subject to change without notice.
- Tickets may be exchanged up to 72 hours prior to the original performance for another performance in this Season. Exchanges are done on a ticket for ticket basis and any difference in price will either be charged or forfeited.
- All exchanges must be done in person at the Box Office and the original tickets must be returned.
- Lost/reprinted tickets cannot be exchanged.
- All exchanges carry a non-refundable fee of RM5 per ticket.
P = Premium
A = A Reserve
B = B Reserve
C = C Reserve
S = Suite
• Seating plan is subject to change.
A ticket purchased by a wheelchair user entitles him/her to a free ticket for a companion.