BY PHONE OR EMAIL
- PHONE: +603-2331 7007
- EMAIL: email@example.com
DEWAN FILHARMONIK PETRONAS
Ground Floor, Tower 2,
PETRONAS Twin Towers,
Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088
AT THE BOX OFFICE
BOX OFFICE OPERATING HOURS
- Tuesday – Saturday: 10:30am to 6:30pm
- Performance nights: 10:30am to 9:00pm
- Performance Sundays: 12:00pm to concert time
- Closed on Mondays and Public Holidays unless a concert is scheduled.
- During non-concert week, Mon-Fri: 10.30am to 6.30pm (Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays)
- At the Box Office: Visa, Mastercard and American Express
- Online: Visa and Mastercard
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Valid tickets are required for admittance into the concert hall.
- No refunds. All sales are final.
- Discounts cannot be combined. Concessions are only redeemable at the Box Office counter.
- Dewan Filharmonik PETRONAS reserves the right to introduce discounts and other price changes, and vary seating arrangement without notice.
- Out of consideration for both audience and artists, children under the age of 8 are not allowed in the concert hall unless otherwise indicated.
- For Family Fun Day concerts, children aged 4 and above will be admitted with paid admission.
- The artistic programme (including all artists and repertoire) is subject to change without notice.
- Tickets may be exchanged up to 72 hours prior to the original performance for another performance in this Season.
- Exchanges are done on a ticket for ticket basis and any difference in price will either be charged or forfeited.
- All exchanges must be done in person at the Box Office and the original tickets must be returned.
- Any exchanges will be charged a fee of RM5 per ticket.
- Any lost ticket cannot be exchanged to another concert.
- RM5 per ticket will be charged for any reprint ticket.
C = C Reserve
B = B Reserve
A = A Reserve
P = Premium
S = Suite
• Seating plan is subject to change.
A ticket purchased by a wheelchair user entitles him/her to a free ticket for a companion.